Friday, September 10, 2010

A Cool Pic

Back in May, Pr. Weedon blogged about being exiled from the grill, which led into a discussion about grilling being a manly activity.  So, I sent him a little gift back then in the hope that it would empower him to grill effectively and, thus, rediscover his manliness (all in good fun, of course).  Here's a pic of him wearing that gift:


The apron reads:  "This is a Manly Apron for a Manly Man doing Manly Things with Manly Food."  When I first saw this pic on Pr. Weedon's blog, I thought that maybe my hopes had been realized.  But then I read the description he included, in which he mentioned that he was only pretending to grill.  Cindi was actually doing the grilling and Pr. Weedon was merely "supervising" (i.e. "posing"). 

Oh well . . . I tried! :)

1 comment:

Scott Diekmann said...

He's need a can of Schlitz to make it really manly.