Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm geeked about . . .

winning the Issues, Etc. Bundle Pack this week for best vote during Soundbite of the Week.  Was a little under the weather the last couple of days, so I spent a lot of time behind the computer getting some much needed work done, and was also able to listen to IE live the last couple of days, which is something I don't get to do as often as I'd like.  Usually, I'll listen to the previous day's broadcast later at night, as I'm winding down from a long day (so glad the folks at IE love their on demand listeners).  Anyway, I played Soundbite of the Week yesterday by sending in my vote via email and was thrilled to hear Pr. Wilken announce my vote as the winner - very cool!  Can't wait to receive my "I Have Issues" t-shirt and other goodies!  You can listen to the segment here:

No comments: