Friday, October 16, 2009

All of our TLSB's arrived today!

We received our final shipment of TLSB's (The Lutheran Study Bible) today!  All the editions are now here and will be delivered to those who ordered them on Sunday.  I am already absolutely loving my Sangria Genuine Leather edition (with imprint).  I have enjoyed using the regular, hardback edition these last few weeks, but I am psyched to have this leather edition now in my hands.  This is the Bible I will use daily for a very long time. 

For any who have not yet ordered this gem, you really should consider doing so before the prices go up after October 31.  Follow the link above and place your order today.  You won't be disappointed!


4 comments:

sag said...

I have organized the shipment in the Bible study area for easy distribution.

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Thanks so much for doing that! You are AWESOME! :)

Rev. Paul T. McCain said...

May God richly bless all those who now, with this Bible, will be prayerfully meditating on His good and gracious Word.

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Amen, Paul.

What a rich treasure of resources CPH has provided Christ's Church with of late. The only downfall is that I feel like a salesman, as I'm constantly pushing these materials in the congregation I serve. :) Seriously, thanks for all you, and so many others there at CPH, do. We are richly blessed by your efforts!