Monday, January 10, 2011

May 21, 2011

What, you thought the end of the world was slated for December 21, 2012? Nope! It will be May 21, 2011. Well, not exactly. On that day, the Rapture will take place. Then, for 153 days, God's Judgment will fall upon those "left behind" here on the earth. Then, after those 153 days, the universe will be destroyed with fire . . .

Here, watch this video. It will explain it all very clearly to you. I mean, all this stuff is right there in the Bible, which even tells us the exact numbers of those who will be saved and those who will be "desecrated." I can't believe I have missed all this in all my years of studying Holy Scripture. It's all so clear to me now. To think, all this time I was hung up on our Lord's statement about no one knowing the day or the hour. Silly me. Thanks for setting me straight, Prophet Camping. I know you've made predictions before this one that haven't panned out, but you really seem to have your facts straight this time.

You can read the story associated with the video here.

HT:  Fr. Alms

2 comments:

Dennis Peskey said...

Nah, this date just isn't going to work. I mean, I have a tee time scheduled for mid-morning and I'm not giving it up. Can't we do this whole rapture thing on a Tuesday or Wednesday (or better yet, in the middle of February where anywhere would be preferable to the Mid-Michigan icebox.)
Peace,
Dennis

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Sorry, Dennis. The Prophet has spoken! :)