Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baptized into Christ, Part 2

Yesterday, when I finally was able to get my hands on Sarah's camera to upload the pics of the Baptisms, I ran into a snag.  Every time I tried to upload the pics, it kept getting snagged on the first pic and wouldn't proceed with the uploading, or so I thought.  After a few attempts, I disconnected the camera and started playing with it, when I noticed that there was a funky icon associated with the first pic.  It finally dawned on me that this was not a pic, but a video.  Duh!  I had no clue that Samantha had used Sarah's camera to video tape the Baptisms.  That was why it was taking so long to upload the pics.  So, I connected the camera back to my laptop and started uploading again.  After a while, the video and all the pics were all on my computer.  Then, I had the idea that I would upload the video to youtube, something that I had never done before.  So, I created a youtube account and started uploading it.  Wow!  It took 10 hours for the upload to be completed.  But, it finally went through.  Here is the result:

No comments: