Monday, January 10, 2011

An Awesome Video

Man, does this bring back memories.  I wonder how many hours I wasted playing Tecmo Bowl back in the day?  It was all the rage when I was in high school.  We used to have Tecmo Bowl tournaments and play till our fingers hurt.  I've tried to describe how far video games have come to my son, who plays the latest version of Madden, but I don't think he'll ever truly get it.

Oh, and the run by Marshawn Lynch - Wow!  One of the greatest ever, especially in the playoffs!

2 comments:

Dennis Peskey said...

Pastor Messer - The last time I checked the NFL played "tackle" football - not "touch" football. Lombardi never preached "touchie, feelie" football which is why my Packers are playing in Atlanta and not the Saints.
Peace,
Dennis

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Good point, Dennis. It certainly did look like the Saints were playing "touch" football, especially during this run.

Best of luck to your Packers. I'm hoping for an all-NFC-North Championship game. I'd love to see the Packers and Bears duke it out - you'll definitely see some "tackle" football being played if that comes to pass! :)