Monday, April 19, 2010

Just for Meggers . . .

Actually, I should include Annie . . . so, just for Meggers and Annie, both of whom are waiting for the next time I will be absent on a Sunday so that they can get their "liturgical dance" on.  Or, is it "praise dance" these days?  Whatever.  I just thought this would be a helpful resource for them as they conspire plan their performance praise offering via the medium of dance.  They'll have to figure out how to turn this solo into a duet on their own - this is all the help I am willing to provide. :) 

6 comments:

meggers said...

We researched and incorporated parts of this dance into our final product. We don't have as many "costume changes," but we figured out different ways to incorporate the banner and superfrontal. This adds more movement and visual interest.

I wish you would be more open-minded about the concept... It's really quite lovely.


(To the other readers of this blog, please note that this kind of activity will never, I repeat, NEVER, happen at Peace. Eww. It's just creepy and wrong.)

sag said...

I hope you incorporate the part with the socks. Is there a reason the church is practically empty? I think so!

sag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sag said...

Just for the record I deleted my second comment since it was a duplicate of the first.

jim claybourn said...

was she drinking out of the baptismal font??

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Jim,

I had the same reaction: "What the heck is she doing with her head in the font?" That just made the weirdness of the whole thing all the more weird.