Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FYI

I'm sure most people have figured this out by now, but when you see a comment for a post which has weird characters in the name, a short note (e.g. "I do like ur article!"), and a nameless link with a series of underlined dots (.............), just ignore it, as it will send you to an Asian (Chinese?) site, which displays half-naked women inviting you to chat, etc. I've noticed this appearing on several Christian blogs, including my own, with more frequency of late. Obviously, some people have nothing better to do with their time and must think this is funny or something. Anyway, as I said, most people are on to this, but some may not be, hence the heads-up. I will delete these posts as soon as I see them, but they may appear for a while at times, since I am often away from my blog for extended periods of time.

No comments: