Monday, October 17, 2011

Pastor Appreciation Dinner

Yesterday, the congregation I serve held a Pastor Appreciation Dinner, which was hosted by our wonderful Ladies' Guild.  It is such a blessing to be serving Christ's flock at Peace in Alma.  I am always awestruck by the love and generosity I see time and time again among the people I am blessed to serve.  We are a small, struggling parish, but mighty in faith, hope, and love, and I am extremely thankful and appreciative to our Lord for placing me to serve here.  I pray that this beloved flock knows that I love and appreciate them every bit as much as they love and appreciate me, and that they know how thankful Lisa and I are for the cards, gifts, and touching words shared with us yesterday.  I can only echo the words of St. Paul and say, "I thank my God always for you!" 

Some blurry iphone pics:









No comments: