Saturday, December 19, 2009

I know my mind should be elsewhere . . .

but all I'm thinking of right now is whether to play Tony Romo against the Saints tonight or Brett Favre against the Panthers tomorrow night on my fantasy football team.  I made the playoffs and this decision may determine whether or not I make it to the championship next Sunday.  Decisions, decisions!  I'm leaning toward Romo, but I just have an eerie feeling that if I play him, he'll struggle and Favre will excel.  Of course, I have the same eerie feeling when I reverse the scenario.  Any fantasy football experts out there have some last-minute advice on this? 

2 comments:

Jon Bakker said...

Romo's looking good, but it's moot at this point. Who'd you go with?

Rev. Thomas C. Messer, SSP said...

Jon,
I went with Romo and he got me 20 points, so, unless Favre really lights it up tomorrow, I think it was a good decision. :)